It’s easy to be a Box Tops for Education Hero…
simply clip, save, earn and win!
Every time you clip, save and submit Box Tops, you help earn money for our school. You also earn cool prizes!
- Look for the pink Box Tops for Education label on participating products that you probably already have in your home.
- Clip and save them until you have a least 10. Attach them to a collection sheet (there’s one with this newsletter and you can print them from www.StonegatePTA.org and www.boxtops4education.com) or put them in a baggie. To make sure you get credit for them, don’t forget to include:
- YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME
- YOUR TEACHER
- YOUR GRADE
- Drop them in the collection box at school (it’s located right across from the school office).
- That’s it! Prizes are earned for every 10 Box Tops submitted. The more you submit, the bigger the prizes get!
· Expired Box Tops and Campbell’s Labels for Education are not eligible.
· Name, Teacher and Grade must be included on submissions in order to receive credit.
· Prizes are delivered once a month to teacher mailboxes. A slip with amount student received credit for and total balance to date is attached to prize.
· Prizes are donations obtained from Michaels arts and crafts sample sale. Prizes are random and will vary. Every effort is made to provide prizes that are age appropriate for a boy or girl.
· Type of prize is based on student’s submission (example: a student that submits 10 Box Tops will earn a small prize like a trinket, pencil or silly band –100 Box Tops or more will earn a larger prize like a big craft or activity kit)
· A running total is kept for each student so they can work up to bigger prizes if they keep turning them in.
What grade has the most Box Top ‘Scooper’ Heroes???
The grade that brings in the most Box Tops from February 4th until May 24th will win a ‘Scooper Hero’ ice cream party the last week of school! Keep track of each grade’s progress on the ‘Scooper Hero’ board in the display case. Look for more information in the March newsletter!